MKT 477 Special Topics: Marketing in Emerging Countries (Undergraduate students)
BAM 625 Special Topics: Marketing in Emerging Countries (Graduate students)
MGT 477 Special Topics: Social Entrepreneurship (Undergraduate students)
BAM 625 Special Topics: Social Entrepreneurship (Graduate students)
Dr. Etienne Musonera, Associate Professor of Marketing, Stetson School of Business and Economics
Dr. Carol Cagle, Assitant Professor of Management, Stetson School of Business and Economics
- Study of Rwanda, its history and its culture; exploration of natural reserves within the African nation.
- Gain insight into the challenges facing Rwanda today and participate in hands-on volunteer projects.
- Create training programs and teach entrepreneurship skills (marketing, business, management)
- Work with students from other universities and staff of AVEGA-AGAHOZO in their efforts to assist widows and orphans of the 1994 genocide in Rwanda.
- Meet with Rwandan government officials
- Visit National Parks: Virunga and Akagera
Tentative Travel Dates: June 1 - June 17, 2017
For more information, e-mail MercerOnMission@mercer.edu or call (478) 301-2992.